You’re Invited…To serve on the Healthy Families of Clackamas County Advisory Committee
Community members representing the faith community, business owners, diverse cultures, early childhood and current or former Healthy Families participants are especially encouraged to apply.
The Healthy Families Advisory Committee has six regularly scheduled meetings per year on the 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 – 11:30pm.
Healthy Families Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- Providing input and direction in meeting the standards of Healthy Families of America (HFA) related to outreach and screening for Healthy Families of Clackamas County (HFCC) services.
- Supporting HFCC in fundraising efforts to meet the Early Learning Division 25% match requirements (5% required cash) as needed.
- Serving as advisors in the planning, implementing, and assessing of HFCC program services.
- Development and recommendation of HFCC policies and programmatic modifications to the Clackamas County Children Youth and Families Division.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and addressing quality assurance issues.
- Reviewing and analyzing participant satisfaction with programmatic services.
- Reviewing and analyzing HFCC program structure, developing programmatic recommendations for consideration.
Please call Beth Kersens at 503.546.6533 if you have any questions.