The Healthy Families Advisory Committee is made up of community partners and volunteers who meet 5 times a year to:
- Provide input and direction in meeting the standards of Healthy Families of America (HFA)
- Support Healthy Families of Clackamas County (HFCC) in fundraising efforts
- Serve as the advisors in the planning, implementing, and assessing of HFCC program services.
- Monitor, evaluate, and address quality assurance issues.
- Review and analyzing HFCC program data, to develop programmatic recommendations for consideration.
For further questions or to request an application call Beth Kersens 503.546.6533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org